Therma-Save - Plant Room Insulation
Benefits of Plant Room Insulation
- Reduces fuel bills and your carbon emissions
- Payback average of 3 years
- Non-intrusive process with no disruption to the boiler or plant operation
- Improving insulation is simple and cost effective. Pipe work insulation is a measure recommended by the Carbon Trust
- Pay As You Save (PAYS) available financed via your energy savings
Within the built environment, over time, services have been regularly altered and changes made to the plant room infrastructure. In most cases, this has created a sub-optimal energy environment, wasting heat and wasting money.
Each un-insulated flange, valve or length of pipe acts like a radiator, leaking heat into your plant room, not delivering it to targeted areas as designed and therefore wasting money though excessive fuel bills.
Sustain’s Therma-Save programme targets Plant Room Insulation. By addressing the insulation performance at the heat source, Therma-Save ensures that the heat generated is most efficiently delivered to the areas it is meant to go, saving energy and ultimately requiring less generation, creating less wear on pumps, boilers and the like, extending their lifespan.
“Sustain Services are a valued specialist to the Tesco’s energy team. They have brought a number of energy projects to our business and delivered them successfully, working within our challenging retail environment, achieving a consistently high level of service throughout. We are continuing to work with Sustain on further project delivery”
Tony Atkin - Engineering Manager - Tesco Energy Team