Suspended Ceiling Insulation
Benefits of Ceiling Insulation
- Reduced energy bills
- Improves reduction in heat loss
- Helping to lessen the effect of energy price rises
- More comfortable environment
- Can enhance the lifespan of heating source
- Improved energy rating
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Reduces carbon emissions and carbon footprint
It is common to have a large void between a suspended ceiling and the roof space, sometimes up to 6 metres. Without insulation this unused space will be unnecessarily heated. Encapsulated insulation pillows can easily be installed, drastically reducing the heat loss and keeping the heat inside the building where required. With the fibre being encapsulated this system offers a clean environment which is suitable for insulating premises where food or medical processes are carried out.
This insulation product will improve the efficiency of the building and reduce energy use.