Cavity Wall insulation - CWI
Benefits of Cavity Wall Insulation
- Reduced energy bills, up to £140 per year (Energy Saving Trust 2013)
- Improves reduction in heat loss
- Helping to lessen the effect of energy price rises
- More comfortable living environment
- Can enhance the lifespan of your boiler
- Improved energy rating
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Reduces carbon emissions and your homes carbon footprint
Around a third of all the heat lost in an un-insulated home is through the walls. Insulating cavity walls reduces heat loss and will save money on your fuel bills. Well insulated walls keep heat in your home therefore using less energy and reducing carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
Sustain Services can install CWI into high rise, low rise, or traditional properties. We even abseil down some tower blocks where access is restricted.
We use specialist equipment to blow insulating material into the cavity, usually made from recycled granulated mineral wool fibre or polystyrene beads. The insulating material creates a “quilt” affect in the cavity around your home, meaning much less heat is able to escape and you won’t have to use as much energy to keep your home warm inside.
New technologies within the market place enable us to install CWI into hard to treat cavities such as; narrow cavities and certain timber framed buildings.
We are accredited by Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency (CIGA) and can offer a 25 year guarantee.